This blog was created to promote the “Piedmont Experience”. We want the world to discover and enjoy the best travel, art, culture, history, wine and food of northern Italy’s Piedmont region.
We publish a bilingual (English & Italian) blog (https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/) and video tours (https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/video-tours/) about our favourite parts of Turin and Piedmont giving you your own personal virtual guided tour. We strive to provide information on some of the lesser-known travel experiences and give a point-of-view different from the mainstream as well as go deeper where the others do not.
We also provide custom private guided tours, which you can find out more about on our dedicated page on our website: https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/tours/
We hope you enjoy your stay with us on our page and visit our website as well as come and visit and enjoy Piedmont soon! If you want more information about anything to do with travelling in Piedmont, please contact us here: https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/contact/
Video Tours: https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/video-tours/
Custom Private Guided Tours: https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/tours/
Contact us: https://enjoypiedmont.com/en/contact/
- Authentic Piedmont: the Carnival experience
- Turin – the city of artists, footballers and bulls
- Where to have the best aperitivo in Turin – for a truly unique Turinese experience
- Where to eat in Turin – Discover now the city’s Best Restaurants
- Top Things to Do in Turin – Part II: 15 Places + 1 you must see in Turin and the surroundings!